This product is suitable for wearing when working with electricity and electrical equipment to prevent the hand from directly touching the live body, so as to avoid electric shock, and play the role of hand insulation protection. This product is suitable for operators in workplaces where AC voltage is less than 30KV and DC voltage is less than 45KV.
2. Instructions for use
1. The electrical insulation performance of this product is qualified. After the user purchases the gloves, if they find that they have been exposed to rain, moisture, mildew, or other abnormal changes during transportation and storage, they should go to a legal testing agency to conduct electrical performance review tests; It must be checked carefully before use, if there is any damage, it cannot be used;
2. When using, the cuffs of the clothes should be put into the mouth of the cylinder to prevent accidents; after use, the internal and external dirt should be scrubbed clean, after drying, sprinkled with lime powder and placed flat to prevent damage from pressure, and do not put on the ground;
3. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse with a relative temperature of -15°C to +30°C with a relative temperature of 50% to 80%, away from heat sources, and more than 20 cm from the ground and walls to avoid acid, alkali, oil and other corrosive products Influence, do not place in the open air to avoid direct sunlight, do not place on the ground;
4. In stock or in use, a one-time preventive test must be carried out every 6 months
5. Electrical insulation performance test: A. The water level inside the glove is 50mm away from the edge of the upper mouth; B. The water level inside and outside the glove should be the same
This product complies with LA special labor insurance production products.
Jinyuan wholeheartedly welcomes new and old customers to visit and guide, and sincerely hopes to share technology with you and create the future together!
Official public account