WT3000E Power Analyzer
As the most accurate power analyzer in the world, the WT3000E provides a level of high precision that can truly validate small improvements in efficiency.
• World's Highest Accuracy: Basic power accuracy of ±(0.01% of reading + 0.03% of range), DC, bandwidth (0.1Hz to 1MHz), and improved accuracy in the 0.1Hz to 30Hz range.
• Two input units: 2A and 30A input units can be installed on the same instrument host at the same time. In this way, engineers can implement a variety of applications with just one WT3000E, such as measuring standby power and evaluating various operating modes of the device under test.
• Good readability: 8.4-inch color LCD screen.
• Fast data update: The maximum data update rate is 50ms, which can accurately capture fast-changing instantaneous signals. Once the signal is captured, analysis can be performed on the possible data. Two different algorithms can be switched according to the data update period.
• Accuracy compensation function: It compensates the loss of the access unit, and can provide three correction functions for power and efficiency measurement - wiring compensation, efficiency compensation, and two-wattmeter compensation. These compensation functions enable the WT3000E to measure power accurately.
• Three-phase Delta operation: In the three-phase three-wire connection mode (3V3A), the phase voltage of each phase can be calculated according to the measured line voltage. In 3-phase 3-wire wiring (using two units), the R-S line voltage can also be calculated. Use this function to measure phase voltages for measurement objects without neutral, such as motors.
• Cycle trend analysis: This analysis function can arrange the measurement parameters of each cycle, such as voltage, current, active power, etc. The measurable input frequency is 0.1Hz~1000Hz, and up to 3000 sets of data can be saved to CSV format files. Data graphs can also be displayed periodically using Yokogawa's PC application software.
• Interfaces: GP-IB, Ethernet, RS-232 and USB
• Advanced functions: motor evaluation function (/MTR option), advanced waveform analysis (/G6 option), FFT (Fast Fourier Transform), save raw waveform sample data.
• Harmonic analysis software 761922 reads the measurement data of WT3000E and performs harmonic analysis according to the latest standards of IEC61000-3-2 & IEC61000-3-12.
• Flicker measurement (/FL option) The voltage fluctuation and flicker measurement of this function complies with the latest standards of IEC61600-3-3 & IEC61000-3-11.
WT3000E can greatly meet your testing needs:
• High precision and wide frequency range
Basic power accuracy
±(0.01% of reading + 0.03% of range)
DC, 0.1 Hz~1 MHz
• Low power factor error
When cosø=0, the influence of power factor
0.03% of S
S is the apparent power reading
ø is the phase angle of the voltage and current
• Current range
0.5/1/2/5/10/20/30 [A] or 5/10/20/50/100/200/500 [mA], 1/2 [A]
* 30A and 2A input units can be installed at the same time
• External input
• Voltage range
* Voltage range and current range at crest factor 3.
Continuous maximum common mode voltage (50/60 Hz), voltage input terminal 1000 [Vrms], current input terminal 1000 [Vrms] (measurable maximum allowable voltage), 600Vms (rated voltage according to EN61010-2-030)
Data update rate: 50 ms ~ 20 sec
Valid input range: 1% ~ 130%
Simultaneous measurement of two hosts
Jinyuan wholeheartedly welcomes new and old customers to visit and guide, and sincerely hopes to share technology with you and create the future together!
Official public account