Four-channel digital partial discharge detector
1. Basic overview of the instrument
1. Model: WJBG-2040
2. Scope of product application: WJBG-2040 four-channel digital partial discharge detector is suitable for transformers, transformers, generators, arresters, bushings, GIS, capacitors, power cables, switches and other high voltages of various voltage levels and capacities Partial discharge detection of electrical equipment, online monitoring.
2. Product implementation standards
Ø GB/T16927 ------------- "High Voltage Test Technology"
Ø IEC60270 ------------- "Partial discharge measurement"
Ø GB/T7354 ------------ "Partial discharge measurement"
Ø GB1094 -------------- "Power Transformer"
Ø IEC6067.11 ---------- "Dry-type Transformer"
Ø GB1207 -------------- "Voltage Transformer"
Ø GB1208 -------------- "Current Transformer"
Ø DL417 --------------- "Guidelines for On-site Measurement of Partial Discharge of Power Equipment"
Ø GB12706.4 ---------- "Test Requirements for Power Cable Accessories"
Ø IEC60885-3 --------- "Partial discharge test of the whole extruded cable"
Ø GB/T3048.12 ------- "Test method for electrical performance of wire and cable partial discharge test"
Ø DL/T 846.4-2004 --- "General Specifications for High Voltage Test Equipment Part IV Partial Discharge Measuring Instrument"
3. Product structure
1. Display screen: 15-inch true color TFT liquid crystal display, industrial-grade high brightness; display resolution: 1024×768; 4-digit digital tube displays voltage value.
2. External interface: USB interface; power interface; 4 signal input ports; ground terminal; external synchronization signal input terminal; RJ45 interface; RS232 interface.
3. Dimensions: length × width × height (540 × 460 × 320) mm.
4. Weight: 18kg.
4. Main technical indicators
1. Measurement channel: 4 independent channels.
2. The capacitance range of the testable product is 6pF~250μF.
3. Detection sensitivity: 0.1pC.
4. Sampling precision: 12bit; sampling rate: 20M/S.
5. Display the working mode
1) Display method: ellipse - sine - straight line
2) Trigger synchronization mode: divided into internal and external trigger mode, the internal trigger is the synchronous trigger of the instrument power supply, 50Hz; the external trigger is the working frequency of the synchronous test power supply, any frequency within 50~400Hz.
3) External trigger synchronization signal input voltage: 10~200V, input power <1 VA.
4) Signal phase judgment: ellipse is displayed in polar coordinate mode, sine is displayed in sine wave mode, the starting point of the displayed graph is the zero point of the test power supply, and the length of the displayed graph is one cycle of the test power supply. The period and phase of the test power supply are displayed accurately.
6. Time window: The size of the phase can be selected arbitrarily, the time window can be dynamically enlarged and displayed, and the two time windows can be opened separately or at the same time.
7. Filter frequency band: 3dB low frequency end frequency fL is divided into 10, 20, 40kHz files, 3dB high frequency end frequency fH is divided into 80, 200, 300kHz files, fL and fH can be flexibly formed into various filter passbands.
8. Signal amplifier:
1) Gain adjustment: divided into coarse gain adjustment and gain fine adjustment, the gain coarse adjustment is divided into 5 grades, the gain difference between the grades is 20dB (10 times), and the error is adjusted by ±1dB; the gain fine adjustment range is >20dB.
2) The asymmetry of the positive and negative polarity response of the amplifier: <1dB.
9. Partial discharge signal measurement: The partial discharge signal can be measured in continuous, magnified and other display working modes, with an error of ±5% (in full scale).
10. It has data storage, playback functions, printing functions, and generates standard test reports.
11. Working environment temperature: -10～45℃, relative humidity: ≤95%.
12. Power supply AC220V; frequency 50Hz; power 300W.
5. Description of product features
· Independent four-channel digital partial discharge measurement, synchronous sampling, processing and display;
The internal and external synchronization can be selected at will, and it has the function of zero mark indication and phase resolution;
· Display mode: free choice of three display modes: ellipse, straight line and sine;
· Waveform analysis of individual discharge pulses in order to determine the nature of the discharge;
· Save test data and waveforms at any time, and can redisplay and analyze the saved test records in the past;
Gain range: each channel can be adjusted independently, and the waveform display can be smoothly adjusted at any time without affecting the measurement results;
· Single-shot capture and detailed analysis of special or random waveforms;
Anti-static interference function, which can remove the interference signal with fixed phase;
The anti-interference function of related filtering technology can effectively remove random interference that is not synchronized with the power supply;
The band-pass filter adopts analog and digital hybrid filtering technology, and the bandwidth can be combined arbitrarily, effectively suppressing various interferences;
· Window opening at any phase, optional single window or double window, and free window opening within 360 degrees;
· Ability to monitor test voltage while detecting partial discharge;
· Conduct discharge measurement, discharge time and waveform analysis of partial discharge pulses;
· 2D and 3D partial discharge map display;
· Store and print partial discharge graphs and data arbitrarily, and automatically generate test reports.
Jinyuan wholeheartedly welcomes new and old customers to visit and guide, and sincerely hopes to share technology with you and create the future together!
Address: Room 102, Block B, Building 5, Chuangzhitiandi Industrial Park, No. 13 Yangqiaohu Avenue, Canglong Island, Jiangxia District, Wuhan City
Official public account