WJYJ automatic frequency conversion anti-interference dielectric loss tester
Dielectric loss measurement is a very basic method in insulation test, which can effectively find the overall moisture deterioration of electrical equipment insulation, as well as local defects. It is widely used in electrical manufacturing, electrical equipment installation, handover and preventive testing. The measurement of dielectric loss of transformers, mutual inductors, reactors, capacitors, bushings, arresters, etc. is the most basic method to measure their insulation performance.
WJYJ automatic frequency conversion dielectric loss tester breaks through the traditional bridge measurement method, adopts frequency conversion power supply technology, uses single-board computer, and modern electronic technology for automatic frequency conversion, analog/digital conversion and data calculation; to achieve strong anti-interference ability, Fast test speed, high precision, fully automatic digitization, and easy operation; the power supply adopts high-power switching power supply, outputs 45Hz and 55Hz pure sine wave, automatically pressurizes, and can provide a voltage of up to 10 kV; automatically filters out 50Hz interference, suitable for Field tests with large electromagnetic interference such as substations. It is widely used in the dielectric loss measurement of transformers, mutual inductors, bushings, capacitors, arresters and other equipment in the power industry.
2. Performance characteristics
1. The instrument adopts the vector current method to measure capacitance, dielectric loss and other parameters. The test results have high precision, which is convenient for automatic measurement.
2. The instrument adopts frequency conversion technology to eliminate the on-site 50Hz power frequency interference, and can measure reliable data even in the environment of strong electromagnetic interference.
3. The instrument adopts a large-screen dot-matrix liquid crystal display, and the test process is prompted by Chinese menus, which is both intuitive and easy to operate.
4. The instrument is easy to operate, and the measurement process is controlled by the microprocessor. As long as the appropriate measurement method is selected, the data measurement can be automatically completed under the control of the microprocessor.
5. All-in-one model, with standard capacitors and high-voltage power supply inside, which is convenient for on-site testing and reduces on-site wiring.
6. The instrument has high measurement accuracy and can meet the requirements of oil dielectric loss measurement. Therefore, it only needs to be equipped with a standard oil cup and a special test line to achieve oil dielectric loss measurement.
7. CVT test function is set, which can realize the self-excitation method test of CVT without external accessories.
8. The grounding test product is really reverse-wired measurement, and the small capacitance grounding test product is accurate.
9. Overcurrent protection function, the instrument will not be damaged when the test product is short-circuited or broken down.
10. Grounding protection function, when the instrument is not grounded or poorly grounded, the instrument will not enter the normal program and will not output high voltage.
3. Technical indicators
a) Capacitance value: 4pF-50nF (10KV)
b) Dielectric loss value: 0～100%
a) Capacitance accuracy: ±(1%·reading+2pF)
b) Dielectric loss accuracy: ±(1%·reading+0.04%)
Capacitance resolution: minimum resolvable 0.01pF
Dielectric loss resolution: minimum resolvable 0.001%
4. High voltage power supply: power 2kVA, maximum 10kV voltage output, 45Hz, 50Hz, 55Hz optional; 45Hz and 55Hz automatic switching measurement.
5. Working environment:
Working power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz±1Hz
Working temperature: -20℃～40℃
Ambient humidity: ≤80%, no condensation
6. Volume: 430mm×320mm×350mm
7. Net weight: 27kg
Jinyuan wholeheartedly welcomes new and old customers to visit and guide, and sincerely hopes to share technology with you and create the future together!
Official public account